plant managers and emissions permitting (license) compliance
Significant relevant features of ecodb:
- Low cost and secure facility for storing data concerning plant operations and emissions.
- Ease of data extraction for compliance reporting against standard parameters and in any unit of measurement;
- Ability to monitor standard industry parameters, with each parameter belonging to one or more ‘categories’ for ease of search, e.g. USA EPA HAP codes.
- Ability to establish proprietary parameters and measurement units, as well as proprietary calibration relationships;
- Ability to recalibrate a data set into an alternate unit of measurement and/or parameter to monitor, e.g. when there is a direct correlation between parameters such as milliamps measurement to salinity;
- Graphical display of data sets over time, as well as graphical comparison between multiple data sets even with different parameters and measurement units being monitored for correlation purposes.
- One-stop-shop for storage of plant utilization, efficiency monitoring, and output history where multiple data collection units can be identified for plant wide and multi-plant storage of their data sets.
- Can support multiple sub-accounts, for multiple plant manager inputs.
- Environmental projects can also be identified, as an adjunct to plant performance and emissions data sets.
- Discrete data take-up as well as rapid absorption of whole data set files that ensure rapid data transfer from legacy systems.
Major benefits of these ecodb features:
- Highly cost-effective service that enables secure data storage that is accessible via the Internet.
- Enables multiple sub-accounts to share data sets on multi-plant production and emissions data.
- Uses industry standards emission parameters to monitor, as well as enables propriety parameters to be defined which can subsequently be recalibrated.
- Efficient data extraction for emissions and productivity reporting via a range of output functions.
- Provides a cost-effective one-stop-shop solution for storing production and emissions data sets that can be accessed by multiple approved staff accounts.
- Rapid to implement, sophisticated in functionality, and simple to use.
- Multiple data export functions, and rapid data take-up from legacy systems.
Case study pending.